Get your Read more [...]
Event Category: Festivals
Get your parachute pants and legwarmers ready! It’s always a fun night! Friday, July 3rd, 5-8pm. Do the 14th annual Camas Poker Tour & Game Night, sponsored by Camas Antiques, throughout participating businesses.
- Collect Totally Tubular “playing cards” from each participating merchant and see what kind of hand you’ve been dealt!
- Gnarly prizes donated by local merchants awarded to the 5 highest hands!
- Dress To the Max in your favorite 80’s wear and get extra tickets to win!
- Play Righteous family-friendly 80’s themed games & crafts
- Open Mic Night at Journey—come sing or perform! 6-8pm. Schweet.
- Take a Chill Pill. Art Gallery Shows and Receptions
- It’s gonna be RAD! Shop, dine, enjoy art, listen to live music, more!
To play “Camas Poker Tour”:
- Start at the DCA table in Journey, 304 NE 4th, to pick up your poker passport and activity list.
- Collect a “poker card” from each participating merchant
- Turn in your cards to the dealer at Camas Antiques by 8:00pm
- You will be dealt playing cards to match the number of business “poker cards” that you have (the more businesses you visit, the more chances for a great hand!)
- Great prizes donated by local businesses will be awarded to the 5 highest hands! Good Luck!
Enjoy other family-friendly games throughout town and earn tickets to enter to win a prize basket from the merchants!
- Rubik’s Cube Challenge
- ’80’s Trivia Mix ‘n Match
- Lucky Rollers
- Spin and Win
- Downtown Dice
- Card War
- Toss it in
- ’80’s Plinko
Other activities for First Friday include:
- Art Gallery Shows and Receptions:
- Kids, come paint with The Paint Roller mobile paint party!!!!
- Get a ticket to win for every $10 spent in downtown
So much going on all over town! Shop, dine, enjoy the galleries, listen to live music, and more!
Fees: FREE COMMUNITY EVENT